Dogs do what works, what works for them!
We understand this. We change behavior using what most motivates your dog. Motivation is at the core of what we do. Our science-based methods are force-free because we can get the same result using the carrot, not the stick.
From group classes to individualized plans—we work with you to find the best program that fits your needs. Check out our services below or contact us any time for further information!
Let us do the work for you!
- Good for people who are short on time
- Training is done in your home while you are away
- Convenient option for busy families
- A “skills-transfer” session will be provided a the end of training
When you want to do the training yourself.
- Provides dedicated, individual plans for you and your dog
- Great for learning basic household manners
- Teaches you how to decrease unwanted behaviors
- Private sessions help you develop the skills you need
Dog Training Classes
An economic option to help you and your dog build a strong relationship
- Helps your dog learn to focus on you
- Have some fun while building necessary skills
- Small class sizes for individual attention
- Receive weekly homework and email support
Their future depends on how you handle this critical time of life.
- We will provide exposure to new experiences in a safe environment
- We will give them the confidence they need as adults
- We will help you learn about puppy behaviors and how you play a role
- When your cute puppy becomes an adult dog; know that YOU’VE done it right
Help Me Love My Vet
Every dog deserves a fear free experience while obtaining quality healthcare.
Take our class in an actual veterinary clinic and get the skills you need to make your dog’s appointment a more positive experience.